Monday, November 24, 2008

Hi All! Welcome to Miss Kara's First Grade classroom blog. I am very excited about our blog. It has been created for parents, students, and other teachers to participate in our class projects and share ideas. With that in mind, please always be courteous of fellow bloggers, as they will include children. I feel it is important for the students to be involved as well as parents. I will do my best to keep the information on the blog updated. This is also a fun project that will allow students to become even more familiar with technology and a great way for all of us to stay in touch. I want our classroom blog to be informative and fun, so I have included a a few fun activities. I will add and take away items from time to time. Please feel free to blog your hearts out. I will look forward to talking with all of you very soon. Don't forget to visit our classroom website!

No comments: